And here's how you make them.
1. Bake any kind of cupcakes you want. Use Wilton red cupcake liners.
2. After the cupcakes cool, frost one cupcake with a thin layer of frosting. I used white.
3. Use half an Oreo to make the mouth (stick into frosting).
4. Use two large marshmallows for the eyes. Cut a little bit of the edge off each one so they'll stick together. Stick both marhsmallows into the frosting.
5. Use an orange peanut M&M for the nose.
6. Fill in the rest of the cupcake using red icing and a Wilton star tip (#21) to make the fur.
7. Finally, put a dot on each of the marshmallows to make the eyes. I used canned chocolate icing and Wilton tip #5.
Do you think the Birthday Girl, Allie, liked them?
Sarah also put together these super cute, and super quick and easy cookies for her daughter's school buddies to enjoy. The Elmo's are just the pre-made peel and plop hard icing ones you can get at Walmart or Michaels. I love this idea for school treats. Way to go, Sarah! Thanks for letting me
This post is shared at the following Link Parties.